Last week, I was searching for a place to eat a delicious meal. I was really in the mood for seafood and didn't really know of anything reasonable close. I was also looking for my new favorite seafood Orange County spot that I could potentially return to as a regular. My friend mentioned Billy's at the Beach and how they have great Mai Tai's and pretty good seafood. I was sold at great Mai Tai.
So I took a trip to one of the popular restaurants in Newport Beach, CA called Billy's at the Beach. The name of the place had me a bit skeptical but I'm always willing to give a restaurant a chance. I arrived and had a delicious meal. I had the Yellowfin Ahi Tuna. I opted to have it seared rare and served with a vegetable stir fry and jasmine rice. I washed it all down with a Mai Tai and a glass of water. It was a rather enjoyable experience. As far as Orange County restaurants are concerned, Billy's at the Beach could be my favorite restaurant Newport Beach has to offer.
No comments:
Post a Comment