Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Talk About an Amazing View

I am a lover of all that is the ocean. I love to be near it whenever I have a chance. Last week, I was feeling a bit hungry so I went to one of the many restaurants with a view Orange County has to offer. The weather was beautiful, the sun was shining, and a cool breeze blew in off the shoreline to provide some comfort from the sun. I knew I was feeling a bit tropical and felt like an adult beverage. "Why not a Mai Tai?" I asked myself. I arrive at Billy's at the Beach, whom have the best Mai Tai in town, and come to find out my Mai Tai is only $5! Yes, I said that right. F-I-V-E! Not only do they have an incredible view available, I know think that they have the best happy hour Orange County has to offer! I'm pretty much just writing today to boast about $5 Mai Tais. If you can't tell, I really love Mai Tais. They remind me of sitting on a tropical beach, listening to the water lap up on the shore, with no worries. Take me back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment